There are a couple reasons as to why you're unable to connect to your TrackR device.
First, you may be outside of Bluetooth range of your TrackR device. If this is the case, you would rely on our Crowd Locate network for location updates. You’ll receive an update with your item's last known location pinned on the map when another TrackR user with the app downloaded comes within Bluetooth range of your TrackR device.
Second, if you have your device in hand then you might need to do a simple reset to establish a connection again. Follow the steps below:
1. Open the TrackR app.
2. Click the icon in the top right corner that looks like three squares stacked on top of each other.
3. Click the gear cog next to the device that is not connecting.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the device’s settings and click “delete”
5. Remove the TrackR device’s batteries.
6. Re-insert the TrackR device’s battery after 10 seconds.
7. Click “+ Add New Device”
8. Select your TrackR device and go through the pairing process.
If your device does not reconnect, please contact Support! >>