There are a couple reasons as to why you're unable to connect to your TrackR.
First, you may be outside of Bluetooth range of your TrackR. If this is the case, then our Crowd Locate network is currently searching for your item. Once one of the millions of TrackR app users is within Bluetooth range, you will receive an update with your item's last known location pinned on the map. To ensure that you receive updates, please turn on Notifications in the Item Settings of the specific TrackR.
Below is a visual guide to turning on Notifications
Second, if you have your TrackR next to you but it is not connecting, then you might need to do a simple reset to establish a connection again. Follow the steps below:
1. Open the TrackR app.
2. Click the icon in the top right corner that looks like three squares stacked on top of each other.
3. Click the gear cog next to the TrackR that is not connecting.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Item Settings and click “delete”
5. Close the TrackR app
6. Turn on Airplane Mode
7. Remove the TrackR's batteries.
8. Turn off Airplane Mode
9. Reopen the TrackR app
10. Click "Add a New Device" (may need to click the three stacked squares to access option)
11. Go through the pairing process
12. Once at the connecting screen (purple screen) re-insert the battery.
13. Push the button on the front of your TrackR to turn on, blue LED light should light up and beep
14. If the above instructions do not work, delete the TrackR app on your phone, re-download the app, and repeat the pairing process you used to first connect your phone with your TrackR.
If your TrackR does not reconnect after these steps, please contact Support! >>