If you are wanting to share your TrackR with another person so both of you can use the TrackR, then please see our Groups article.
If you have a new phone and are connecting your existing TrackR account to your new phone, please follow these steps.
1. Download the TrackR app to your new phone.
2. Sign in to your TrackR app using your existing TrackR account information.
3. Keep your TrackRs near you. The pairing request may pop up or the TrackRs I will automatically connect.
4. Test the new connection by pressing the button on your TrackRs to ring your phone.
Troubleshooting: If your TrackRs are not pairing with your new phone, make sure the old phone you were paired with is either turned off, in airplane mode, has its Bluetooth disabled, and the TrackR app deleted - with all "tkr" devices deleted from the Bluetooth settings of the phone.
If the above situation does not apply and your TrackRs are not pairing, then either you need to reset the TrackRs or your TrackRs need new batteries.
Please press the button on your TrackR to until it beeps. If you don't hear a beep from your TrackR, the battery will need to be replaced. If you hear a beep but the TrackR is not connecting, then please do a battery reset. A battery reset is simply taking the battery out of your TrackR and re-inserting it.
**Tip on removing the battery on a TrackR pixel: Create double sided tape out of scotch tape, put it on both sides of the TrackR for extra grip.**
If you are giving your used TrackRs to someone else, then please follow these steps.
2. Remove the battery from the TrackR. See how to remove the battery from the TrackR bravo here -> How To Open Battery Tray on TrackR bravo and for the TrackR pixel click here -> How to open the TrackR pixel **
3. Reinsert the battery after 10 seconds.
4. Open the TrackR app.
5. Read the on-screen slides and press "next" until they reach the "Pick your TrackR" menu.
6. Select the type of TrackR they are pairing with their phone (bravo, wallet, etc)
7. When the "Activate your TrackR" screen appears, press the button on the face of the TrackR, then select "Pair" in the pop-up box that appears.
8. Then register the TrackR, which will create their new TrackR account.
If you have any issues with the steps above, you can follow along with our TrackR Setup video here.
**Tip on removing the battery on a TrackR pixel: Make double sided tape out of scotch tape, put it on both sides of the TrackR for extra grip.**
If you have more TrackR's to pair with your phone after completing the instructions above, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the TrackR app then click the icon in the top right corner that looks like three squares stacked on top of each other. This will open the "Select a device" menu.
2. Tap "Add New Device."
3. Go through the pairing process.
If your TrackR does not pair with the new phone, then please do a battery reset and pair again. If your TrackR gives no response, please contact customer support for a new battery.
Questions? Contact Support!