For our iOS users, Low Power Mode disables background app refresh for every app on your phone. To get the best results out of your TrackR please do not enable Low Power Mode as it will make the ring phone feature and item tracking less reliable. If Low Power Mode is turned on, you can disable it by following the steps below.
1. Open your iPhone or iPad's home screen. If the battery icon in the top right corner is yellow then you are in Low Power Mode.
2. If the icon is yellow, press the settings icon on your phone. This icon may be in a different location on your home screen depending on your personal preferences.
3. Scroll down the settings menu and select "battery."
4. The Low Power Mode Toggle will be green when enabled. Tap the toggle and it will disable the mode.
5. The toggle will now be colored grey and Low Power Mode will be off.
Questions? Contact Support!