Follow the steps below to create a group in Family Sharing.
1. Open the TrackR app.
2. Click the icon in the top left corner that looks like three squares stacked on top of each other.
3. Click on the TrackR icon with your e-mail written below it at the top of slide in menu
4. Scroll down the slide in menu and select "Groups"
5. Click "+ Add New Group"
6. Type in the name of your group then press "Next."
7. Select the TrackRs you would like to share with the group by pressing "Add" then press "Next" when you are done adding TrackRs to the group.
8. Press "+ Add new Member"
9. Type in the e-mail address of the friend/family member you would like to be a part of the group then press "Add."
10. You will then be taken back to the "Add members" page. Press "+ Add New Member" if you would like to add more friends/family members to your group. Once you are done adding members press "Submit" at the bottom of the screen.
11. The added member will receive an invitation to join a group in their email. Once they accept the invitation, the shared devices will appear in their TrackR app and will request to pair once they are in Bluetooth range.
Your group is now created!
**Since TrackRs can only alternate connections and not have simultaneous connections, the original owner of the TrackR will need to turn off their Bluetooth while the new Group member is waiting for a pairing request - assuming that both people are in the same room - freeing up the TrackR to pair to the new phone.**