If you need a new battery, learn more about replacing your battery for free!
1) Open the battery tray located on the left-hand side of the TrackR bravo and remove the old battery. The battery door swings open from the bottom and hinges at the top. See image below.
2) Remove the old battery and insert the new. Close the battery tray.
3) Press the clear button on the front of the TrackR bravo. If the reset was successful, the TrackR will beep and a blue LED light will shine from behind the button.
4) Make sure Bluetooth is turned ON.
5) Open the TrackR app. Your TrackR should automatically connect!
1) Accessing the battery of the TrackR pixel requires removing the back casing of the TrackR. This is done by rotating the back casing counter clockwise slightly - freeing the back so it can come off.
**Tip on removing the battery on a TrackR pixel: If the casing is too secure, create double sided tape out of scotch tape, put it on both sides of the TrackR for extra grip.**
2) Insert the battery into the TrackR with the plus side facing towards you.
3) Put the casing back onto the other half of the TrackR. Press the 2 pieces together and rotate the two halved pieces so that the notches are aligned.
4) Press the button on the face of the TrackR. The blue LED should blink and the TrackR should emit a beep.
1) Remove the battery tray half-way.
2) Place the batteries into the battery tray with plus side facing towards you while the battery tray is still half inserted into the TrackR wallet.
3) Push the remaining half of the battery tray into the TrackR wallet.
4) Press the button on the TrackR wallet.
5) The blue LED light should blink and the TrackR should emit a beep.
Questions? Contact Support!